2018/19 Season Subscription Packages Now Available!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2018-2019 SEASON BROCHURE Road Less Traveled Productions offers a variety of ways to purchase a subscription. We offer the ability to pre-select your dates now or to make a reservation as you go throughout the season. Please choose from options below by clicking the button next to each category: *Please Note: General admission single ticket prices for the 2018/19 season will be $38 each. Become a subscriber and save for the season! UPDATE: Due to the short window of time in our off-season and the scope and execution of the build-out of the new Road Less Traveled Theater at 456 Main Street, we will not be able to open our 2018/19 season on Friday September 7th with Hand to God by Robert Askins. Alternatively, the Road Less Traveled Theater will open on Friday October 26th, beginning the 2018/19 season with Speed-the-Plow by David Mamet. Hand to God by Robert Askins will be rescheduled and produced as part of our 2019/20 season. *Hand to God Ticket/Subscription Purchases: If you have already purchased a season subscription or tickets to Hand to God, we will be happy to offer you the following options:
- You may chose to move your current Hand to God ticket(s) to the 2019/20 season.
- Use your Hand to God tickets for one of our other 6 productions this season.
- A full refund for your purchased single tickets or a refund for Hand to God portion of your subscription tickets.
TO PRE-SELECT YOUR DATES:NEW Regular Subscription (4 Plays) = $135 Each Flex Subscription (3 plays) = $105 Each
TO RESERVE DATES AS YOU GO:NEW Regular Subscription (4 Plays) = $135 Each Flex Subscription = $105 Each SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
- Subscribers may reserve & attend a performance the first three weeks of a production due to limited seating availability.
- Subscribers will be allowed to make one performance date change if needed during the season.
- Seating will remain general admission.
- Subscribers may preselect dates ahead of time or reserve as needed. For reserve as-you-go ticketing, 48hrs advance notice is required to make a reservation.
- Tickets may be used individually per production or can be combined, (using multiple tickets for one show or production).
- Subscribers must make a reservation to guarantee seating at the desired performance. Without a reservation RLTP cannot guarantee seating at the desired performance.